We have implemented a new Covid Fee temporarily to help keep up with cleaning supply costs and cleaning staff. $1 dollar will be assessed and charged to the client each time they take a class at either Transform Colorado location. If we cannot receive payment from the client (CC declines, no CC on file, etc.) clients booking privileges may be temporarily revoked.
With a very limited capacity in classes, please understand that we will be strictly enforcing our late cancellation and no show policy.
Transform Colorado COVID-19 Precautionary Measures:
– Class sizes will be reduced and controlled to ensure we are honoring all social distancing guidelines
– All machines/stations have been measured and spaced to ensure we are honoring all social distancing regulations
– All guests are required to wear a mask upon entering any Transform Colorado location. Per Colorado state orders, masks are required before, during and after any Transform Colorado class
– All studios are professionally cleaned in between each class.
– We use a commercial-grade, FDA & EPA certified antimicrobial solution throughout the studio and to clean any machine and station for further protection
– Our staff members are required to wear masks at all times
– We will be checking the temperature of each person entering the studio with a touchless, infrared thermometer. If your body temperature is over 100 degrees, you cannot participate in your scheduled class.
Please note that government regulations are constantly changing and we will be doing everything possible to keep you up to date with any new information regarding our ability to operate. We want to thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these times together. If you have any other questions or need clarification on our policies, please do not hesitate to reach out at any time – email@example.com