TRANSFORM HOUSE RULES:
- We have a strict no late-entry policy
- Please arrive a MIN of 10 minutes before the start time of class
- Please note, if you have not checked into class within 2 minutes prior to the start of class your spot will be given to a fellow client on the waitlist.
- If you are taking yoga, please be ON your mat at the start time of class
- All yoga and climbing classes take place in a dark room
- Absolutely ZERO electronics in our Yoga room. This includes phones and cameras. If you choose to wear a smart watch please make sure the display is turned off as to not disturb other clients.
- If we see a client on their phone, we will kindly ask the client to step out of their workout. It is distracting to the instructor and other clients when people text/take calls during class
- Our studio accepts all major credit/debit cards. We are a cashless business. If you choose to pay in cash, please keep in mind we do not carry cash on hand to give you back change.
- Waiving cancellation fees based off poor weather conditions will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If poor weather is in the forecast and client chooses to keep themselves in the class, cancellation fees will not be waived. Client understands it is their responsibility to cancel themselves out of class if the forecast shows poor weather, and to allot for more time to get themselves to class. If Transform cancels class due to poor weather conditions clients will not be charged any cancellation fees and their class credit will be returned to their account.
- If client has ANY type of balance on their account, client understands they will not be able to participate in class again until their balance is paid off in FULL.
- ClassPass clients will be charged for ALL cancellations from Transform AND from ClassPass
- Client understands that it is 100% their responsibility to check into their class with front desk. If no front desk are present at the time of signing up, they inform their instructor that no one was present to check them in and ask the instructor to make sure they were marked as present. Failure to check into your class will be treated as a no show, and client will be charged $25 dollars.
- If a client thinks they have been marked absent and charged a fee in error, the client must contact the studio via email within 48 hours of the missed class to contest the charge (we highly recommend all clients turn on email notifications so that any missed class automated email will not be missed). If charge is contested after the 48 hour window, the client acknowledges that the fee may not be reversed.
- Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis
- Each contract has it's own minimum monthly commitment.
- By purchasing the contract, the client understands they are legally bound to fulfill every payment within the contract terms, or Transform LLC reserves the right to terminate/suspend your booking privileges until all past due/unpaid balances are fulfilled. Client understands that they will be responsible and liable for any fees including attorney fees and collections costs that TRANSFORM may incur in its efforts to collect any past due or unpaid balances from you.
- To cancel any auto-renew membership (which has completely fulfilled it's min monthly commitment) a 48 hour notice IN WRITING via email (email@example.com) is required (there are ZERO exceptions to this rule)
- Memberships begin on the date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class. If you would like to adjust the start date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a clients card is declined on the date of renewal, TRANSFORM will attempt to run your card 3 more times. If the card continues to decline, client will incur a 50 dollar penalty fee.
LOST AND FOUND:
- TRANSFORM is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio or studio rooms (climbing/lagree/yoga room)
- Please email studio directly for any items you have left behind.
Disconnect to CONNECT:
- Please no electronics in ANY class. It is extremely disruptive to the class and distracting to the instructor. If you need to take a call, please kindly step out of the studio space. We allow absolutely ZERO phone within the yoga studio.
In order to make a class reservation, you must first have a class credit or have an unlimited monthly series. To buy class credits or an unlimited monthly series please login to your MindBody account (if you do not have an account you will need to create one). Please note that our class series prices are subject to change without notice. Once the schedule is posted for the month, you will be able to schedule any classes you want for that particular month. You must have a current and up to date credit card on file at all times.
Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your purchase. As soon as your charge is approved, your class credits or unlimited monthly series will be “delivered” to your account. If you fail to pay any charges when due, or if your credit/debit card declines, TransFORM, LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your privileges. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees including attorney fees and collections costs, that TransFORM may incur in its efforts to collect any past due or unpaid balances from you. Class credits purchased are not refundable. Recurring unlimited monthly series are charged every month on the day of your initial purchase for the duration of the series, and also will not be eligible for a refund once the transaction is completed. All monthly series cancellations require at least one business day notice to avoid future charges (and that notice must be given before the date of renewal). Monthly unlimited series are charged on a month-to-month basis.
Our classes are limited. We require a 12 hour cancellation notice. That means you can cancel your class up to 12 hours prior to the class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use. If you cancel WITHIN 12 hours
of your scheduled class time, you be assessed a late cancel fee of $15.00,
however will NOT
have to forfeit your class. By cancelling out of class per our late cancel policy, you are allowing another client to sign up and join the class.
If you do not cancel your class, and do not show up for your scheduled class, you will forfeit your class
and will be assessed a No Show fee of $25.00.
Please note that when you are purchasing classes you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice, and class schedules may be subject to change without notice. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable. Merchandise is non-refundable exchangeable.
All clients are required to sign a New Client Waiver prior to participating in any classes at TransFORM. TransFORM, LLC is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while attending a class. Classes at TransFORM may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury or property loss. Neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against TransFORM, LLC or its members for any personal injury or property damage/loss whether caused by negligence or otherwise. The required waiver removes all liability from TransFrom Colorado AND authorizes TransForm Colorado to charge the credit card on file for late cancels and no shows.
Persons Under Age 16
TransFORM LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our classes. If you are under 16, please DO NOT
attempt to register on our website or to send us any personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that any personal information has been submitted to the website from a person under age 16, the information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under 16, please contact us at email@example.com . Persons Between the Ages of 16 and 18 may register on our website only with the express consent of a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must be present during the signing of liability waiver prior to the initial class.
Closed Circuit Security Cameras
We take safety and security very seriously. For this reason, we use closed circuit security cameras within our facility.
Collection of Information
We collect certain personal information, such as names, postal and email addresses, credit card information etc., when voluntarily submitted by our clients. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, to improve the experience on our web site, and to ensure a successful experience at TransFORM, LLC. TransFORM, LLC may also log non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate User data, and browser type, from Users of the site. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally- identifiable information may be shared with third parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to Users. User IP addresses are also recorded for security and monitoring purposes. We may also record information about your usage, such as when you use the Transform, LLC website. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML- based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We may also use a User”s email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding Transform, LLC. Users may elect not to receive these emails by following opt-out instructions. TransFORM, LLC reserves the right to send you important notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.